the Butler did it

d-m-c at worldnet.att.net d-m-c at worldnet.att.net
Thu Dec 24 11:14:53 PST 1998

> And, I *insist* that Snit take a
>chapter, since she was the one who suggested reading the book. If she
>continues her silence on this matter, I will be forced to Take Measures.

Frances, I really love it when you get rough with me. You know just exactly how much disciplining and punishment I need don't you? Take Measures. Please. PLEASE!

OK, seriously, I just ordered the damn book this a.m. so I'll share it with you. should be here in 4-5 days. I'll make some copies. And, I've got to forward copies to Paul--I didn't forget about you Paul no siree. Bascially, I wouldn't know what chapter to take as I don't even know how many there are yet.

Also, I've decided I want to be just Kelley now. Snit no longer has as much time to play. I've put her away and shall bring her out once in awhile when I'm feeling especially Snitty. Henry will be pleased, me thinks.

Kelley