Not really a post Dougdaddy, just a question I forgot to ask.

pms laflame at mindspring.com
Sat Dec 26 11:56:20 PST 1998

And since I addressed this wrong and it came back I'd like to add a couple more questions about ka,ka,karazy tabbacy. Thanks for the post, BTW.

Original Question:

I'm half with Fred here, and half against, which seems to be my default
>position on nearly everything. This is from his chapter on Adorno, and Fred
>emphasizes TW's view of high art using difficulty as an antidote to the
>products of the culture industry.

Ted Williams? Teddy Woozivelt?

Da'prole

Next Question:

Do we still subsidize tobacco? Was the subsidy an issue when demand was higher the supply? Anyone got the skinny on the law changing permit requirements on export of seed. etc? Who sponsored it, how it was spun.

Hey, I'm not even here.