book

C. Petersen ottilie at u.washington.edu
Mon Dec 28 15:41:37 PST 1998

Hey, I was wondering how many copies Wall Street has sold so far, because I asked this kind of offensive conservative guy I know who has a book (of a political nature that I don't think will be accessible or interesting to a really broad range of people) how many copies he plans to sell and he gave an estimate that I thought was pretty high, although he said that a think tank planned to get 3000 of them to distribute. Someone said that Noam Chomsky usually only sells about 25,000 of many of his books, although he really does have quite a lot in print.