My answer is

Tom Lehman uswa12 at lorainccc.edu
Tue Dec 29 10:10:11 PST 1998

Dear Paula,

Closer to "c" than to "b".

Henry Kissinger the Rockefeller family spokesman, may speak for a group interested in de-stabilizing the Muslim world and in particular the Arab world. The rest of big oil must realize that the oriental economies need cheap oil at this point to get their economies up and running. Also, there is monopoly competition in the oil industry and the middle east isn't the only game.

I find it interesting that British Petroleum(BP)was recently merged back into the old Standard Oil empire.

This is nothing personal on my part. I remember Senator Jay Rockefeller when he was a Vista Volunteer---a friendly fellow---no doubt looking out for his own interests too.

Your email pal, Tom L.