the Butler did it

d-m-c at worldnet.att.net d-m-c at worldnet.att.net
Tue Dec 29 14:01:14 PST 1998

At 04:18 PM 12/29/1998 -0500, you wrote:

>On Tue, 29 Dec 1998, Doug Henwood wrote:
>>
>> Hmm, Jan 10's been the starting date for weeks! I'm not sure I can
>> countenance this slippage!! Discipline, discipline!!!
>>
>ooo la la Doug. You know how hot it Kelley and I get when we hear talk of
>discipline.

I'll thank you not to tell me what gets me in a twirl Frances. But I started trembling with 'slippage' actually.

But, then I was a complete puddle when I saw the progression from one exclamation point, to two, and then the grande finale, three. Doug, you are just like all the other buoys. Frances will explain what I mean and Doug you can explain to Frances what I mean.

Kelley, working toward a solid state