Query Re Inequality and Health Study

Paul Henry Rosenberg rad at gte.net
Wed Dec 30 08:15:43 PST 1998

Three weeks ago I remember hearing (on this list? on Pacifica? ITN?) about a study of over 100 cities studying the correlation between income inequality (I believe) and health. The findings indicated that inequality was not just bad for those on the bottom, but for the entire population, including those at the top.

I thought I had saved the cinfo on where this came from, but I've been unable to find it, and web searches so far have drawn a blank.

Can anyone help me on this?

-- Paul Rosenberg Reason and Democracy rad at gte.net

"Let's put the information BACK into the information age!"