Thurow and Euro

Tom Lehman uswa12 at lorainccc.edu
Thu Dec 31 05:53:40 PST 1998

Dear Jim,

Doug did a real good analysis of the euro in LBO #82; he also has a inteactive version on his website. I have been and will be quoting Doug to my union pals. If they get it, is a whole other story. Our retired international president Lynn Williams spent years trying to explain foreign exchange to steelworkers including myself. Our current international president George Becker has been trying to explain the IMF and the World Bank to steelworkers including me. So the ground work has been layed.

It's a fluid situation. Hopefully we will not get bit in the butt by the euro.

I think Lester Thurow compliments Doug.

Your email pal,

Tom L.