I feel so dirty.

d-m-c at worldnet.att.net d-m-c at worldnet.att.net
Thu Dec 31 08:07:55 PST 1998

At 11:30 PM 12/30/1998 -0500, you wrote:
>I must confess to you, my respected friends. I was seduced by that bitch,
>Martha Stewart, in a K-mart tonight. She lured me there with promises of
>really cheap, and pretty tasty lace, but once there, well I surrendered to
>base desire.
>I'm so ashamed. And I've yet to pay.

This is why you really must read Judy on the production of desire.

Oh Paula. I know the feeling, well I'm anticipating knowing the feeling. I'm moving to a brand spanking new place and in my hot little hands I have a sum of money to spend on new furniture (well new used furniture) and Home Decor since I sold nearly everything I own save for book shelves, filing cabinets and an old victrola that I refinished. I'm excited and scared all in one contradictory bundle of confusion, shame, desire.