UAW

James Baird jlbaird3 at hotmail.com
Wed Jul 1 11:01:02 PDT 1998

>Though you've heard it all alrady, my rant about the GM strike is now
up on
>Feed's home page, <http://www.feedmag.com/>.
>
>Doug

Bravo, Doug - a welcome break from the normal conventional thinking that appears on the supposedly "alternative" feedmag. Between this and the piece in Wired (and let me tell you, I nearly dropped the magazine when I saw THAT byline...) you seem to be pioneering a new form of guerilla journalism: marxian analysis without the clue words that allow the audience to safely ignore you. Keep it up!

Jim Baird