the auto

Alex Lantsberg wideye at ziplink.net
Wed Jul 1 13:24:13 PDT 1998

The next question we should ask ourselves then, is how do we get the union members and society in general to think about this? Poll after poll suggests that Americans are environmentally conscious and are all for tougher environmental laws, but everyone in power seems to think the opposite and does what they can to be a lackey for their campaign contributor. There's a great bumper sticker that says "When the people lead, the leaders will follow." How do we start this leadership outside of the lefty/radical circle and into general society?