Nike and the choices we don't have

Nicholas Garbis ngarbis at worldnet.att.net
Thu Jul 2 14:24:30 PDT 1998

-----Original Message----- From: C. Petersen <ottilie at u.washington.edu> To: lbo-talk at lists.panix.com <lbo-talk at lists.panix.com> Date: Thursday, July 02, 1998 3:12 PM Subject: Re: Nike and the choices we don't have

>I think that every brand except New Balance and possibly Saucony follow
>the Nike model. I think New Balance shoes are all U.S. manufactured, .....

i thought that new balance were all US manufactured as well, but the pair i looked at recently were made in asia just like the rest.

regards,

nick. minneapolis