Question concerning race and class

Whitalone at aol.com Whitalone at aol.com
Thu Jul 2 16:49:03 PDT 1998

Wojtek Sokolowsk wrote among other brilliant thoughts:

Paraphrasing Marx: religion, culture and pop-psychology are the opiates of the people. They distract our attention away from the material world, and stymie social change.

Regards,

WS

I think this is precisely the issue here......I find that attitudes and inclinations toward others has a way of changing when the true economic issue is addressed. Thanks for bringing this thread back to where it ought to be emphasized

Scott Simpson