Buba moralizes

Tom Lehman uswa12 at lorainccc.edu
Fri Jul 3 12:42:11 PDT 1998

Dear Doug, A friend of mine recently returned from a visit to Germany after 25 years. His email to me states that all you see on the autobahn are Mercedes and BMW's!

This AM union brother "Bumper" had to go to a tool store to pick-up a couple of sets of impact sockets for the learning center. The counter"boy" flim-flamed brother "Bumper" into taking a couple of sets of foreign made impact sockets. "Bumper showed them to me when he got back. I reminded "Bumper" of our Union made-American made policy. The impact sockets are now on their way back to the tool store! Fraternally yours, Tom Lehman