Our Struggle, June 2, 1998

Tom Lehman uswa12 at lorainccc.edu
Sun Jul 5 19:36:14 PDT 1998

Dear Doug and the Left Business Observers, Here is what's happening with the Mine, Mill and Smelter workers today. They merged with the USWA in 1967. The Mine, Mill and Smelter Workes traces its roots back to the Western Federation of Miners and the IWW. It seems ironic to me that here in 1998 the Colorado Mine wars still go on. Vist the USWA website for more information. If you send money or other help I am sure it will be put to good use. Sincerely, Tom Lehman http://www.uswa.org/cfi/cfistruggle602.html -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: <../attachments/19980705/248aff17/attachment.html>