Tina out!

Aaron aaron at burn.ucsd.edu
Wed Jul 8 14:45:38 PDT 1998

Wojtek,

Doug forgot that not everybody who reads English is acculturated to a U.S. sense of humor. Doug was clearly being sarcastic about the importance of the trivial item he was reporting. He probably felt a bit embarrassed about sending it to the list at all, and thus made a joke of it. That way, he gets to have his cake and eat it too, as we say.

- Comradely,

- Aaron