Soviet agents (was "fascist roots of EU")

Tom Lehman uswa12 at lorainccc.edu
Thu Jul 9 20:19:05 PDT 1998

Dear Mr. Rosser, Somehow the logic of connecting British Intelligence agents who were also Soviet Intelligence agents to an American Assistant Secretary of the Treasury escapes me. Which role were they playing at the time? British? Soviet?

The Venona cables are available for viewing on the NSA website---take a look and make your own judgement. For a few laughs, look at gif 2 under the heading of unidentified KGB agents, what appears to be the name Cordell Hull with an arrow pointing to a matrix of numbers is in this gif. Cordell Hull a Soviet agent? That sort of substantiates allegations that Cordell Hull was the real target of the witch-hunt. Not HD White. Not Alger Hiss.

Getting back to the personality of HD White, the only anecdotal description of White that I can recall portrayed him as a prankster, joker, a shriner(is this a fact anyone).

Take a look at the Venona stuff yourself, are you looking at partially decoded" barbershop bullshit" or maliciously and purposely planted disinformation on some real American heroes.

Honi soit qui mal y ponce, Thomas Lehman