Raise the living standards of poor people

eae01 at health.state.ny.us eae01 at health.state.ny.us
Fri Jul 10 05:13:34 PDT 1998

For a thrilling treatment touching the subject of Military Keynesianism see "War & Waste," in LBO sixty-something or thereabouts. Henwood keeps saying he'll post it to the LBO web site but he never does.

chang <chang at public.shenzhen.cngb.com> on 07/10/98 06:12:11 AM

Please respond to lbo-talk at lists.panix.com

To: lbo-talk at lists.panix.com cc: (bcc: Edwin A. Eppich/BCBS/DHP/AIDS/OPH/DOH) Subject: Re: Raise the living standards of poor people

Dear Tom Lehman, Thank you for your helpful discussion of trade union direct elections in the USWA. It seems to me that your ideas about democracy in workers' organizations is excellent However, I wonder if you would answer my questions a little more directly, if you please. What is MILITARY KEYNESIANISM.? I am not familiar with this terminology in your message, and I would like to understand what you are saying. Again thank you.

Sincerely, Ju-chang He

-- Ju-chang He SHENZHEN, P.R. CHINA E-mail address: <chang at public.shenzhen.cngb.com> Welcome to visit My Home Page at <http://www.geocities.com/WallStreet/Exchange/3058/>