Deep hole (was: desired abduction/Small Business Offer)

Rosser Jr, John Barkley rosserjb at jmu.edu
Wed Jul 15 14:26:47 PDT 1998

Carl,

[I go by "Barkley", not "John"]

A full listing of sources for much of it can be found in _Comparative Economic Systems in a Transforming World Economy_, 1996, by J. Barkley Rosser, Jr. and Marina V. Rosser, Chicago: Irwin, especially Chapter 12. Some of that is now out of date. For simple figures on current Polish macro conditions, check the final page of any recent issue of _The Economist_.

-- Rosser Jr, John Barkley rosserjb at jmu.edu