Health of Children Adopted . . .

Marta Russell ap888 at lafn.org
Wed Jul 15 07:54:06 PDT 1998

I just felt compelled to add this:

On a TNT broadcast monday night, Monday NITRO wrestling, watched by many millions (believe it or not, it's TNT's most watched show), the wrestler Hollywood Hogan proclaimed, and I quote, "The only thing I hate worse than cowards are cripples."

Geez we wouldn't want to adopt a cripple now would we?

Marta Russell