Soviet and US Economy

Lew Lew at dialogues.demon.co.uk
Sun Jul 19 04:08:35 PDT 1998

In article <3.0.3.32.19980718164306.00fc05c0 at popserver.panix.com>, Louis Proyect <lnp3 at panix.com> writes

>My suggestion to Doug is to keep a close eye on this
>sort of thread

This ominous suggestion comes from a man whose own intolerance and bullying nearly destroyed a couple of other lists, who devotes considerable effort to suppressing topics of which he disapproves, who is incapable of developing an argument without personalising it, and the only way he can defend his own particular obsession with Russia (as his recent interventions here show) is to create his own like-minded list. My suggestion to Doug is that he not allow this to be repeated here. -- Lew