Soviet and US Economy

Tracy Quan quan at panix.com
Sun Jul 19 13:29:44 PDT 1998

> last thing I want to here is one of those tedious, interminable Stalin v.
> Trotsky debates here. No, they're not even debates, they're just ritualized
> grudge matches...
>
> Doug

OTOH, a bit of good, historically accurate dish about stalinISTS vs trots would be welcome -- if only in this teeny little corner of the list. But please feel free to ignore my request. It is certainly not an urgent one.

Tracy Quan

E-mail: <quan at panix.com> Voice: (212) 969-0931

"What with actresses wanting to be amateurs because they think it's ladylike, and amateurs wanting to be actresses because they think it's immoral, the theatre is no place for an honest workman."

-- George Bernard Shaw