stagflation

Tom Lehman uswa12 at lorainccc.edu
Sun Jul 19 20:15:38 PDT 1998

Dear Mr. Gregory, You may want to take a look at Norman Frumkin's, Tracking America's Economy, 3rd edition, particularly Chapter 6 and the chart on p.159. I don't know anything about Frumkin, but, his stuff makes sense. He has also written a book on economic indicators that I liked. Possibly, someone on this list knows or has met Mr. Frumkin and could give some more details. Sincerely, Tom