Reality

Carrol Cox cbcox at rs6000.cmp.ilstu.edu
Tue Jul 21 18:07:53 PDT 1998

On Who: It should always be who if you have the courage. Whom has no right to existence. But in this case, it is still Who, even if you are a social coward. Cf. She knows more than I (do).

On reality (or who is lefter). Marx answered it in an interview with a New York reporter in the last year of his life.

Reporter: What is? Marx: (After a long pause) Struggle.

There ain't no other criterion for anything, or rather all criteria ultimately reduce to this one.

It took a couple thousand years of struggle to determine that clay was more real than this here piece of clay in front of me. (The difference between handmade and wheelmade pottery.)

Carrol