Diversity

Chuck Grimes cgrimes at tsoft.com
Wed Jul 22 08:18:37 PDT 1998

It seems to me you have essentially concluded that, if the problem is top-down structuring, the solution must be more top-down structuring. Are you arguing for a different top-down structure, or against top-down structure in general? Am I misinterpreting your post?

Jess

Hey Jessica.

Well, it was pretty tentative. But no, in sense I am not arguing for anything--except the controlled conditions to allow continued differentiation in socio-economic systems. Capitalism is completely out of control everywhere and laying waste to whole regions and peoples. That has to stop.

I don't know how you do that.

It would obviously take cooperative agreements between governments in major regions of the world (very unlikely) to limit, control, manipulate, and cut down international capitals' freedom of action--channel what is useful and worthwhile development and probably not very profitable, and kill off the rest of this bullshit. So, it has to be top level powerful international administration--obviously a dream.

Chuck Grimes