The Nation - Selected Editorial)

Tom Lehman uswa12 at lorainccc.edu
Wed Jul 22 15:45:11 PDT 1998

Dear Mr. Farmelant,

The Nation had an even better editorial in mid-May entitled Social (In-)Security. You could email the Nation and suggest they post it on their website.

Senator Wellstone's editorial was good, but, for a guy who claims to represent the democratic wing of the democratic party it could have been stronger. Particularly on the actuaries projections ,and, raising the cap rather than the percentage. The cap is $68,400 and the Senator himself makes more than that.

Sincerely, Tom Lehman