Global Warming?

Doyle Saylor djsaylor at ix.netcom.com
Wed Jul 22 17:27:13 PDT 1998

Hello everyone, Brad DeLong references these Climatologists publications for me and all to use as is our wont:

Hubert H. Lamb (1965), "The Early Medieval Warm Epoch and Its Sequel," _Paleogeography, Paleoclimatology, Paleoecology_ vol. 1, pp. 13-17.

D. Raynaud _et al._ (1993), "The Ice Core Record of Greenhouse Gases," _Science_ 259, pp. 926-34.

Doyle While all these data may be true ummmm what has this got to do with economic and political views being argued here. Certainly my posting was silly (as identified by the internet sign :) ). Your response to me was sufficient to make it clear the claim is ponderously important and serious to science. Anyway am I to assume that this is important to consider in the current economic "climate"? Hmmmm? Enlighten me to the significance please? Do you mean that the claims about global warming are wrong, and that we should abandon some economic view accordingly? Anyway, whatever it might be, what do you think is important about such a claim to us? Tom Lehman's original question is I suppose worth posing and for some odd reason I decided to reply tongue in cheek. I'm sorry, I was not taking seriously Tom's serious remarks about Vice-President Gore. regards, Doyle Saylor working class guy, lower deeper