The final result of the development of social economy

chang chang at public.shenzhen.cngb.com
Thu Jul 23 06:21:18 PDT 1998

Dear Charles Brown, Yes, it is. From appearance, the pay is determined by the quantity of the paper money the worker gets, but the pay's real value is hard to judge. Because the pay a worker gets is paper money, not gold or silver. Therefore, after the pay increases to a certain level, it is difficult to judge whether the pay is truly increased or decreased. After science and technology have developed to a certain level, which means when the social economic development closes the last stage, even if the workweek has been cut a lot, the worker's real pay will not be changed much. In other words, the worker's living standard will not increase or decrease a lot. As the worker's pay, the investor's real profits will not increase or decrease a lot too.

Sincerely, Ju-chang He

--

Ju-chang He

SHENZHEN, P.R. CHINA E-mail address: <chang at public.shenzhen.cngb.com> Welcome to visit My Home Page at <http://www.geocities.com/WallStreet/Exchange/3058/> (Please disable your Java and Java script.)