property & criminality

Fellows, Jeffrey jmf9 at cdc.gov
Thu Jul 23 14:08:00 PDT 1998

Labor, or labor power, is an intangible form of property recognized by the Supreme Court, well at least past Courts. Unfortunately, I don't think the "takings" type laws used by landowners can be, or have been, used to argue that structural unemployment and underemployment constitute takings of one's property without permission or compensation.

Jeff

> With crackdowns on homelessness and privatization of public space (is
LA