seminar

Doug Henwood dhenwood at panix.com
Tue Jul 28 14:38:40 PDT 1998

Rosser Jr, John Barkley wrote:

> Aren't you going to advertize your seminar on pkt that
>starts tomorrow? I understand that one can participate by
>sending a message to listproc at csf.colorado.edu or
>listserv at csf.colorado.edu that reads "subscribe SE-Cafe
>your name". The seminar is on Doug's book, _Wall Street_.

There was a notice of that seminar circulated here a couple of weeks ago. Modesty kept me from promoting it again. But you're right, Barkley, it does start tomorrow.

I don't know if the organizers solved the moderator recruitment problem, but if there are any volunteers here who want to moderate the seminar, please get in touch with me.

Doug