disinterested science

Max Sawicky sawicky at epinet.org
Thu Jul 30 10:20:26 PDT 1998

>. . . . Politics gets reduced to forced choices between unattractive
binaries

Politics is always a matter of choices beyond one's control. Otherwise politics is reduced to personal expression.

>assumptions. So the whole "debate" on Soc Sec is reduced to fighting over
>the details of privatization. You just have to conform, or no one will take
you seriously.

In a previous post I summarized a progressive strategy. Rather than rehash, or re-mush, I'll leave it to list-ers to decide whether or not it amounts to "fighting over the details of privatization."

MBS