The Trust Fund Lives, II

Tom Lehman uswa12 at lorainccc.edu
Fri Jul 31 12:44:05 PDT 1998

Dear Max, There is a difference between a "tool" and the whole damn "toolbox".

As far as "Cass-itch" goes, he will not be happy until he turns this country into another Jugoslavia. Also, I've got a good story about a gang of anarchists from McKees Rocks, PA who tried to rob a bank in my hometown back in the early part of 1917. A shootout took place that would make the wildest western look tame.

Happy trails to you, Tom