Remedial Class Struggle

Charles Brown charlesb at CNCL.ci.detroit.mi.us
Tue Jun 2 06:39:40 PDT 1998

The Leninism I learned was the opposite of this. Aggravating the contradictions is considered ultra-leftist. In What is to be Done, Lenin discusses the relationship between reform and revolution. Reforms are to be struggled for in a revolutionary manner, i.e. in a way that will reveal the need to go further. However, there is to be a genuine effort to WIN reforms to relieve suffering of working people.

Lenin may discuss this issue in _Leftwing Communism, an Infantile Disorder_, as the worse the better is an ultra-leftist concept.

Charles Brown

>>> <Dhlazare at aol.com> 06/02 7:31 AM >>>

<<

Or as Vladimir Lenin used to say, "the worse, the better."

Never struck me as one of Lenin's brighter lights on humanity's tree of

good ideas...

Brad DeLong