[Fwd: Re: Wenn ich Kultur hoere (was Re: Invention of thewhite race // Rakeshon eugenics)]

Charles Brown charlesb at CNCL.ci.detroit.mi.us
Tue Jun 2 07:00:41 PDT 1998

>>> Yoshie Furuhashi writes
>Militiamen and women.

seem to often mention the Black Panthers as well.

I'm not as sanguin about the militia folks as Wojtek, Justin, Alexander Cockburn, etc. appear to be, though.

Among the crackpot theories they toy with, I must add that some of them get taken in by UFO sightings and government conspiracies to hide evidence of them and stuff like that. Paranoid imagination seems rampant, probably due to the lack of theories and energetic left movements that would allow them to make sense of their rage.

I don't mind that they are well armed, as long as they aim their guns in the correct direction, but I fear that their paranoid imagination might skew their aims.

_______

Me: skew their arms as when Timothy McVeigh, a militia member , blew up 200 people. The militia are a mix of fascists and libertarian anarchists. But we have no choice but to try and separate the contradictory trends, for there is no "other" working people in our generation, and these people are part of it. In fact , the militia are radically anti-system, but they don't know what the system is. Although they are right that the federal and state governments are the main repressive apparatus, they do not know that it is the apparatus of the bourgeois ruling class.

Charles Brown