question about style and fashion

michael at ecst.csuchico.edu michael at ecst.csuchico.edu
Tue Jun 2 10:34:52 PDT 1998

Some time ago, I read a Business Week article [I believe] in which it described the speed with which Swatch and other marketers changed design just to churn the market. I am writing in the off-chance that someone recalls that material.

Madrick in the New York Review and Uchitelle in his knock off mentioned Nike's practice.

I intend to combine this with the old Kaysen et. al article on automobile model changes.

Thanks

Tel. 530-898-5321 E-Mail michael at ecst.csuchico.edu