[Fwd: Re: Wenn ich Kultur hoere (was Re: Invention of thewhite race // Rakeshon eugenics)]

Justin Schwartz jschwart at freenet.columbus.oh.us
Tue Jun 2 10:53:28 PDT 1998

I'm not romanticizing militias and don't share Cockburn's enthusiasm for them. But I am suggesting that we understand them. They are not ideologically hardened SS cadre with a line about the Zionist Occupation Govt and the One True Common Law. Some of them are, but many are not. I wouldn't waste a lot of time trying to oerganize them into Solidarity, my group, but Katha's dismissal of them is a little too glib.

--jks