[Fwd: militia research]

Katha Pollitt kpollitt at thenation.com
Tue Jun 2 12:54:59 PDT 1998

p.s. It's kind of funny arguing about whether or not, or in what way, and to what extent, Militiamen can be weaned away from their philosophies. I'm not likely to run into any militia people here in Manhattan, nor are listmembers in Bolivia, Wash DC or Berkeley. Of course if i did I would try to engage them in a spirited but incredibly sensitive-to-their-worldview political discussion along the lines set out on this list, trying to understand where they were coming from, who they were, how to bring them over to our side etc.

I assume that in practice you'd all do that too.

So what are we arguing about exactly?

Curiously, katha -------------- next part -------------- An embedded message was scrubbed... From: Doug Henwood <dhenwood at panix.com> Subject: militia research Date: Tue, 2 Jun 1998 14:02:40 -0400 Size: 2090 URL: <../attachments/19980602/95aace84/attachment.eml>