Debating the militia

michael at ecst.csuchico.edu michael at ecst.csuchico.edu
Tue Jun 2 12:14:20 PDT 1998

Katha asked about meeting with the Militia people. One of my baskeball friends joined. I was asked to give talk to a progressive group up in Paradise. CA, but when I got there it was set up as a debate with the militia people. Some were cookes; some were highly intelligent, but working with wierd information which they accepted on faith, since all of their friends believed and discussed the same garbage.

If you want, Katha, I can probably put you in touch with the Butte County leader, who is running for Auditor today.

Tel. 530-898-5321 E-Mail michael at ecst.csuchico.edu