Endgame -- They're coming home

nurev at Kreative.net nurev at Kreative.net
Wed Jun 3 09:00:45 PDT 1998

THE CHICKENS ARE COMING HOME TO ROOST

The Chickens are coming home to roost from all four corners of the CFR's foreign policy fuck ups. Asia, India / Pakistan, Southern Europe, Mexico, Turkey / Greece, Arabia, and the Mid East.

One would think that with all the money, brains and talent invested in the machinery of Globalization, that these elite scum and their intellectual prostitutes could produce even a fraction of the peace and prosperity they tell us they are striving to give the world through * Free Trade * and Neo- Liberal Capitalism. But because it's a lie, it always falls apart in the latter stages.

The Oslo Peace Accords were fashioned by American ( CFR ) foreign policy elites for the purpose of creating stabilized trading regions for the Trans- national giant corporations of Europe, Japan, and North America. They had the collusion of Israel's Labor Elites who owned or controlled Israel's Military/ Industrial/Technological complex of transnational corporations which were poised to profit from free trade. There was just one little problem. The Palestinians wanted their homeland back. Unfortunately for them, it was replaced by the Israeli state, and they were not strong enough to take it back. What to do? Well the CFR / Oslo solution was to give them a token homeland. One dominated by Israel and Jordan. This would eliminate the Palestinian issue among Arab Elites eager to be rid of the Palestinian problem, so that they too could focus on making big money in an open trade environment with the powerful Israeli economic engine.

So this wonderful " Peace Plan " was actually based on the greed of all the various ruling elites, including Yasser Arafat and the PLO. How could this not fail? The Palestinians never had a chance. But they did get to experience some independence from their more powerful neighbors. And now, being intelligent humans, they want real independence, and real self determination. If there are no signatures on the bottom line of that moronic Oslo document by 1999, the Palestinians will declare themselves a state as Israel did. The plan allowed for Palestinians to have about 15,000 small arms for their "police" force. They currently have over 33,000 small arms and have been smuggling in rockets and heavy weapons as well. A state by definition must control its borders, its immigration, and its natural resources.

1- There are not clear borders on the West Bank. Clashes are inevitable.

2- Palestine will open its borders to its Diaspora population. Hundreds of

thousands ( or more )of returnees will overwhelm and pollute the fragile

ecology of that tiny semi-arid region.

3- The natural resources and carrying capacity will shrivel up quickly, forcing

the inhabitants to look elsewhere. Where?

Forty percent of Israel's water comes from the aquifer under the West Bank. In arid regions water is life. You don't let your enemy control your water.

This is what they have wrought. The geniuses of the New World Order.

Joshua2

The following was written almost two years ago...

BY WHAT AUTHORITY IS THE CFR MAKINING POLICY FOR THE USA ,THE MID-EAST, AND THE WORLD? ---

After the failure of the Oslo peace accords, the CFR who are neither elected nor appointed by anyone, gathered their Court Jews and House Arabs to try to salvage a process that benefits neither Jews nor Arabs in the Mid-East. The purpose of these efforts is to claim stability for the area, and form a trading block of nations with rules favoring International Big Business.

It is clear that the Palestinians will not get what they want. It is clear that Israel will not have it's security where it needs to be. This is a recipe for disaster.

The Palestinan people are tired of living in misery, and the Israelis are tired of war and living under seige. But real issues can't always be resolved by compromise. Some issues can't be resolved at all. To make believe that paper agreements will somehow solve these problems is wishful thinking in the extreme, and raises everyone's hopes to where if more violence occurs, only the elimination of one or the other parties involved will resolve the situation at that point. In a region where nuclear, biological, and chemical weapons proliferate, this becomes a huge gamble for all of us.

The buisiness and policy elites in the CFR are only interested in controlling the worlds economies. That is the prize. Not decent lives for the people who will have to live out the CFR's short sighted and greedy plans. - [ J2 ]