Abortion and the Death Penalty

Carl Remick cremick at rlmnet.com
Fri Jun 5 07:57:02 PDT 1998

"The World's Religions," by Huston Smith (1991 revised edition [paperback], HarperSanFrancisco, pub.; originally published in 1958 as "The Religions of Man") comes highly recommended as an overview of religion in general. Have just started reading it myself so I can't say for sure how good it is -- but Smith certainly does have a limpid writing style.