Nader

Carrol Cox cbcox at rs6000.cmp.ilstu.edu
Tue Jun 9 16:32:29 PDT 1998

I think Nader is in some ways a comic-book intellectual: he simply has no respect for or interest in people as people. He wants a more "logical" capitalism. One large group of '60s radicals, including my own daughter, were radicalized by being insulted as it were by the illogicality of imperialist practice. Pure logic in that sense is no foundation for digging in for the long run.

Carrol