what is the christian left? (was: RE: Abortion and the Death Penalty (To R

MScoleman at aol.com MScoleman at aol.com
Wed Jun 10 07:48:14 PDT 1998

In a message dated 98-06-10 10:43:36 EDT, max queries:

<< >>and/or full inclusion of l/g/b/t people in their congregations.

Speaking of definitions, how about l/g/b/t?>>

lesbian/gay/bisexula/transsexual. how about simply using the term sexually diverse???? it covers all alternatives without having to spell out each term. IMHO political correctness leads to incredibly unwieldy terminology. Not that I am ever guilty of unwieldy terms myself -- I'm an economist, I wouldn't THINK of such a thing...............m/a/g/g/i/e c/o/l/e/m/a/n mscoleman at aol.com