race & religion

Dhlazare at aol.com Dhlazare at aol.com
Wed Jun 10 08:39:09 PDT 1998

It's my response to a statement by Max rejecting rejecting criticism of Jesse Jackson's undemocratic practices as somehow besides the point.

Dan Lazare

<<

Max quotes [?]

> > But how will such an alternative party ever come into view if we don't

> > continually criticize the undemocratic structure of bourgeois politics,

> > U.S.-style? How can such criticism ever be "beside the point"?

> Your point

With such heavy traffic on lbo-talk the origin of a quote is not always

clear unless identified by name. Who said "But how will..." and who is the

"r" referred to later in the same post?

Carrol