Greed is good

Les Schaffer godzilla at netmeg.net
Wed Jun 10 10:08:00 PDT 1998

>> I think the whole line of inquiry that Chris Hartman is

>> involved in is very important,

i think your whole post is terrific.....

one thing i don't quite folow exactly:

>> For instance, although net additional wealth is

>> indeed being created all the time, it is also being continually

>> *destroyed*, for reasons that have nothing to do intrinsically

>> with physical production and everything to do with value

>> production.

can you flesh out this statement a wee bit more...

much thanks....

-- ____ Les Schaffer godzilla at netmeg.net ___| ------->> Engineering R&D <<-------- Theoretical & Applied Mechanics | Designspring, Inc. Westport, CT USA Center for Radiophysics & Space Research | http://www.designspring.com Cornell Univ. schaffer at tam.cornell.edu | les at designspring.com