Nader

Wed Jun 10 12:07:31 PDT 1998

Re:

>One of his rants before I heard before hitting the off button was about how
>utility companies overcharge their customers. Yes, no doubt they do, but is
>the most urgent problem facing the U.S. right now overly expensive energy?
>
>Doug

I had thought that one of our big problems was overly cheap energy--no incentives for conservation, or to make the system register the long-run ecological costs of pumping carbon into the atmosphere?...

Brad DeLong

P.S.: Wake me when Minnesota's average winter temperature hits 40 degrees fahrenheit...