what is the christian left? (was: RE: Abortion and the DeathPenalty (To R

charles brown cdehbrown at hotmail.com
Wed Jun 10 18:55:31 PDT 1998

Comrades,

To divert sex in another way what's the pc symbol for adulterism ? They say you're not really an adult until you've experienced adultery. Them Christians bourgies used to have adultery as a crime. It's still on the books as a felony in Michigan, but it is not enforced, but not legitimate. Do you include adultery as kinky or diverse sex ? Transcoupled sex.

Charles Brown

><< MScoleman at aol.com wrote:
>
> >lesbian/gay/bisexula/transsexual. how about simply using the term
sexually
> >diverse???? it covers all alternatives without having to spell out
each
>term.
> >IMHO political correctness leads to incredibly unwieldy terminology.
> Then Doug Henwood wrote:
> If you *really* want to be PC, it should be t*, so that the * covers a
> plenitude of second syllables - transvestite, transsexual,
transgendered....

> Doug >>
>

>Dear doug , er, dear, dear doug, I bow to your superior knowledge of
PCism.
>(normally one would insert a smiley face here to indicate humor, but I
KNOW