Greed is good

Wojtek Sokolowski sokol at jhu.edu
Thu Jun 11 09:48:19 PDT 1998

At 04:56 AM 6/10/98 -0700, Joshua2 wrote:
>Wojtek Sokolowski wrote:
>

>> Wojtek Sokolowski
>>
>> PS. Why do you people watch those talking heads on the tube anyway?
>
>--
>
>Because:
>
>1) You can discern what the elites are pushing. The " bullshit de Jour
>".
>2) You can discern what the population is absorbing.

Ok. But what good does such knowledge create? Does it tell me about the elites what I have not already known? Does it help me protect myself form the elite's scheming? Or it just pisses me off, gives scapegoats to hate (e.g. Stossel instead of Eisner) - in general, acts as a safety valve.

Regards,

WS