responsibility

Jordan Hayes jmhayes at j-o-r-d-a-n.com
Thu Jun 11 17:24:10 PDT 1998

MScoleman at aol.com wrote:

> **now people who declare bankruptcy usually get new cards within
> 60 days, not the ten years of past decades.

Why is that bad?

> **how about stopping credit companies from stopping the cards of
> consumers who pay every month and avoid interest rates -- they
> are considered 'bad' consumers.

Help me out here: you want a free credit line? Transaction clearing, multi-week float, card services like price protection, insurance bundles, all for free? Paying within the grace period still entails costs on their end, clearly not taken up by the transaction cost.

Hell, sign me up too!

/jordan