Help

MScoleman at aol.com MScoleman at aol.com
Thu Jun 11 17:24:52 PDT 1998

I was going to use "Keynes for Beginners" for my macro principles course in the fall. However, I've just been informed that the book is out of print and need to make a substitution. I picked the book because it is a cartoon format which gives all the juicy bits about Keyne's bio, his involvement in radical groups in his youth, and why he disputed Say's Law, etc. Does anyone have any suggestions on easy to read, non text book books about Keynes appropriate for college freshpersons?

reply privately so as not to stuff up the lbo list. thanks. maggie coleman mscoleman at aol.com