bankruptcy & credit cards

jf noonan jfn1 at msc.com
Fri Jun 12 09:58:48 PDT 1998

On Fri, 12 Jun 1998, Doug Henwood wrote:

> DENNIS_CLAXTON at fragomen.com wrote:
>
> >Do you know if anyone in the los angeles area carries your show? I haven't
> >been able to find it.
>
> No, they don't. Talk to the KPFK management. Damned if I know why WBAI
> isn't doing RealAudio yet, but they aren't.
>
> Doug

I think the only thing Pacifica has on RealAudio is Democracy Now. I've got that bookmarked on my home PC (it's the only way I ever hear the show unless I'm off work on a weekday). It's also the only thing they distribute nationally that is worth listening to. Mark Beevis on the Pacifica Network News referred yesterday to the "communist government in Beijing" -- for a moment I thought KPFT must have started carrying Limbaugh. So much for "progressive radio".

Doug, if you'd start doing those shows on colonics, you might go national yet!

Joseph Noonan jfn1 at msc.com