Gender, Race, and Publishing on the Left

MScoleman at aol.com MScoleman at aol.com
Mon Jun 15 19:09:03 PDT 1998

In a message dated 98-06-15 22:03:52 EDT, mrmedfly writes but does not sign his comments:

<< n a message dated 98-06-15 14:41:06 EDT, you write:

<< For instance, many marxists

>still believe that working class men can't oppress working class women. >>

I bet you can't name one Marxist who believes, or says, working class men

can't oppress working class women.

publically or privately? published or unpublished? so tell me, how come all these marxist groups are still headed by white men? point me in the direction of marxist work (of the nonfeminist variety) which discusses the oppression of working class women. maggie coleman mscoleman at aol.com